- Why Obamacare nee RomneyCare is going to be a boom for entrepreneurship – A view from a Massachusetts entrepreneur.
- 4 Great Children’s Books for seasoned executives
- What is next for Facebook – Hopefully not Smartphones
- Modeling Value in the Facebook Advertising Channel
- 4 Must See Charts before the Facebook IPO
Tagsadvertising channels advertising value model celebrating failure celebrating success entrepreneurs entrepreneurs life Facebook group buying promotion Groupon Healthcare law internet advertising managing perspectives marketing negotiation Obamacare project management revenue per user sales Smartphone social media stock research Work life balance young entrepreneurs
Author Archives: Rishi
Summary: At a startup is there ever really such thing as “downtime”? How about “work / life” balance? The lines don’t exist for entrepreneurs, and is increasingly blurring in other jobs as well. Here’s a different way to think about … Continue reading