- Why Obamacare nee RomneyCare is going to be a boom for entrepreneurship – A view from a Massachusetts entrepreneur.
- 4 Great Children’s Books for seasoned executives
- What is next for Facebook – Hopefully not Smartphones
- Modeling Value in the Facebook Advertising Channel
- 4 Must See Charts before the Facebook IPO
Tagsadvertising channels advertising value model celebrating failure celebrating success entrepreneurs entrepreneurs life Facebook group buying promotion Groupon Healthcare law internet advertising managing perspectives marketing negotiation Obamacare project management revenue per user sales Smartphone social media stock research Work life balance young entrepreneurs
Category Archives: Smartphone
Summary: What’s next for Facebook? – Investors better hope it is not an entry into the smartphone market. In our first post regarding the Facebook IPO, we posed a series of questions regarding the path of the company. In this … Continue reading →