- Why Obamacare nee RomneyCare is going to be a boom for entrepreneurship – A view from a Massachusetts entrepreneur.
- 4 Great Children’s Books for seasoned executives
- What is next for Facebook – Hopefully not Smartphones
- Modeling Value in the Facebook Advertising Channel
- 4 Must See Charts before the Facebook IPO
Tagsadvertising channels advertising value model celebrating failure celebrating success entrepreneurs entrepreneurs life Facebook group buying promotion Groupon Healthcare law internet advertising managing perspectives marketing negotiation Obamacare project management revenue per user sales Smartphone social media stock research Work life balance young entrepreneurs
Tag Archives: group buying promotion
Summary: Groupon, and its “group buying” counterparts, have been all the rage in e-commerce, but is it right for your product? Here we’ll look at the types of products and strategies where these platforms do, and do not, make economic … Continue reading →