- Why Obamacare nee RomneyCare is going to be a boom for entrepreneurship – A view from a Massachusetts entrepreneur.
- 4 Great Children’s Books for seasoned executives
- What is next for Facebook – Hopefully not Smartphones
- Modeling Value in the Facebook Advertising Channel
- 4 Must See Charts before the Facebook IPO
Tagsadvertising channels advertising value model celebrating failure celebrating success entrepreneurs entrepreneurs life Facebook group buying promotion Groupon Healthcare law internet advertising managing perspectives marketing negotiation Obamacare project management revenue per user sales Smartphone social media stock research Work life balance young entrepreneurs
Tag Archives: stock research
Summary: A Facebook IPO at $34-48 is overvalued. We can foresee the stock rising to $51 per share if the IPO P/E of 75+ holds and the company can achieve a 30% growth in EPS vs. 2011. To deliver real … Continue reading →